MOTHERBOARD > MB INTEL Socket 1155
Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2P-B3 - Socket 1155
- Supports for LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Next Generation Quality Components
- Industry's Leading All Solid Capacitor Motherboard Design
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor
- Innovative Smart 6 technology for smarter PC management
- DualBIOS™ protection with 3TB+ HDD boot up capability
*Garansi Toko Diwantama Komputer 1 Tahun.
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® H61 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
||Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- VIA VT1708 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- 1 x Atheros AR8151 chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI slots
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x clearing CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE IT8728 chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 32 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress BIOS Rescue
- Support for Download Center
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart 6™
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Cloud OC
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Share
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 20cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.